Friday, June 10, 2011

2011 Thing a Week - Week 23 - Another Shirt Bib

 Three just wasn't enough, especially as one is too tight in the arms and won't fit for much longer.

1. I ironed the Wonder Under to the front for the fabric, and it's supposed to be to the back. I didn't feel like making another so the whale is the back of the fabric. You can see that the colors are muted and the edges are blurrred.
2. I forgot to stabilize the fabric for the snaps, so I cut two lengths of bias tape, ironed under the ends, and sewed it on. Not a great fix as the first snap should be close to the edge of the fabric to make the neck hole as wide as possible, but I didn't feel like ripping.
I also made it wider and longer in the arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click 'subscribe by e-mail' if you would like to receive follow up comments on this post.